Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Oisin Fagan Vs Eddie Hyland




My man Oisin Fagan will take on Eddie Hyland for the vacant IBF International super-featherweight title at the National Basketball Arena in Dublin on July 25.

I was in London last December when Oisin broke his leg in the first round of his fight against Amir Khan in the o2 arena and I know how disappointed he has been about the performance and circumstances surrounding that evening.

I will be doing Ois' ringwalk for this event and will no doubt be performing my music alongside him as he makes his way to the ring. I have known Oisin for a while now and have even been in his corner before while he was fighting.

Ois is a latecomer to the sport, turning pro fighter out of necessity due to financial hard times in Oklahoma and is back living in Ireland now, he needs this more than anyone and I have no doubt he can do something special on the night

No comments: