Monday, July 13, 2009

Join The "CRU"





Big Shout out to Sean & Richie & Nate et al who have re-opened my favourite clothing store (Connected) under the new guise of "CRU"

"CRU" sees the guys continue their run as a clothes store/tattoo parlour in their own right and the lads have taken over ownership from Mitch who is now concentrating on the Connected Tattoo shop in Templebar.

I have a special bond with the store and the lads (pause) as it is where I shot my video for Dropkicked, where I got tatted and indeed where I have been to just to hang out on almost every time I visit Dublin in the daytime.

The store is also a popular hang out spot for any DJ or MC who visit these shores and everyone from Memphis Bleek, Icon The Mic King, Talib Kweli to Statik Selektah have passed through the doors so you never know who you might see in there.

The staff support me in everything I do and come to see me almost every time I play and have hooked me up with clothing sponsors and helped me out wherever they can. They've all gotten "CRU" Tatts done so you can see how much it means to them all in there, It's not just a store it's a lifestyle.

I really couldn't wish success and a sounder group of people so make sure you pass through and spend some of your dole money/wages getting fresh in CRU on Abbey Street.

No comments: