Thursday, July 16, 2009

Get Well Soon Big John Hartson



I was shocked to hear the recent news that former Celtic striker has been struck down with testicular cancer that has spread to his lungs and brain. Big John was one of my favourite players to ever play for the hoops and the attitude, strength and determination that he showed while scoring almost 90 goals for the club will help him at this time.

Out of all famous people over the years I have met I have never really wanted any autographs and I only possess three people's autographs, Henrik Larsson, Jay-Z and big John Hartson. My friend got me his signed shirt that he wore against Dunfermline a few years back and It is one of my prized possessions.

Like all Celtic fans and fans of football in general, my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this time and we hope he can make a speedy recovery

No comments: