Friday, October 31, 2008

Pacewon & Mr Green "Children Sing"



My man Mr Green who produced "Dropkicked" "Do my 1.2" & The "Bragging Rights Intro" for me is back with his latest single off his collaboration album with underground legend Pacewon -"Children Sing"

Flip put me on to Mr Green a few years back and I knew he was the one to call on when I came across the DKM sample (too bad they wouldn't clear the fucking thing, shout out to Danny Mac and Mickey Ward for doing their best to help it get out there)

I met Green in person last year in Boston and he is a cool guy, with mad love for his craft. Pacewon should need no introduction for any hip-hop head and its good to see these two get places, the video is nice so do spread the word.

I have a couple more joints with Green in the works so look out for those
and cop the album from the myspace now

http://www.myspace.com/greenhiphop its a bargain ("so cold" is my shit)

No comments: