Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kellovision




"Kellovision" is a documentary about me that I have been threatening to release for the last few years :)









It basically contains a lot of footage shot by my man G.Leech, following me around on my travels doing live shows etc









I have to say I haven't been as dilligent with the camera as I should have been and I have let a lot of good ops pass but there is a lot of good ish in there, which is currently being edited by my man Yung Rexy, who will be hitting us with a trailer soon to launch the Youtube Channel.

I will be updating the channel frequently and some stuff to look forward to is me doing some stuff for Vlad TV and the making of the new Video for the first buzz single off of "Kell's Kitchen"









Here was the last video shot by the Lambert Brothers "Dropkicked"

Shout out to my man Boxer Andy Lee who came to the video as well as a gang of models including Claire Tully



(we couldn't clear the sample but it will still make the album with the help of the Bible Code Sundays www.biblecodesundays.co.uk/)

The Lamberts are doing the new video too in the next few weeks so stay tuned to Kellovision for more details








No comments: