Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Free The Krutch



My good friend Frankie Krutches is currently serving a sentance in a New Jersey Prison for assorted Scallywag behaviour.

Frank was originally a member of Dipset and many will remember him for his infamous "Krutch Dance" in the video for Cam'ron's "Hey Ma" before falling out with Jim Jones & Cam at a later stage.

Frank and I became friends a couple of years ago when we were both rostered to a TV Show called 16 Bars, A perfomance based ppv event that was scheduled to take place in the Hammerstein Ballroom, unfortunately (or fortunately whatever way you look at it) the show never materialised but we still kept in contact and began to do some work together.

I owe Frank a lot, he plugged me into the mixtape thing and opened a lot of doors for me. He has been doing a lot of work with Cassidy lately and opened up a brand new studio "The C4 WarRoom" in his new jersey home, where everyone from Cassidy,Maino and Red Cafe have been recording, when Frank gets out I will be over to record some new material with him.

We had a ball when him and his assistant Eddie B (No Pillow Talk) came to Ireland last year, we ended up doing an impromptu performance in Spirit on a Friday night, Snoop was in town so the crowd were expecting some of his entourage to be in town so when he came through and performed it was a bonus for the crowd who gave him the full celebrity treatment. LOL @ Frank & Eddie B driving around Dublin in a rental.

If anyone wants to write to him in Jail hit me on the myspace and I will give out his address

No comments: